- Paper - StampinUP! Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise; Bazzill orange, dotted swiss brown; K & Company Halloween pack; Michael's blue glitter
- Stamps: My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious, Everyday Life; Peachy Keen Stamps PK-753 Critter Faces Set A small
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swirls
- Ink - Paper Trey Ink True Black
- Pen - Uni-ball white
- Adhesive - Xyron (1.5 and 250), StampinUP pop dots
- Cricut Cartridge - Create A Critter
Create A Citter Cricut Cuts:
- Base of fish (Chocolate Chip) 2 x 1.26
- Fish (Pumpkin Pie) 2 x 1.26
- Fish body (K & Company) 1.52 x 1.26
- Fish head (Bazzill orange) 0.9 x 1.26
- Fish bowl (Tempting Turquoise) 4 x 3.28
- Water in bowl (Blue glitter) 3.5 x 3.38
- Sand in bowl (Bazzill spotted swiss brown) 3.24 x 3.38
- Plant in bowl (Kiwi Kiss) 0.81 x 2.43
Other: Kiwi Kiss to emboss was cut at 3.75 x 5.25
Given I have a gypsy, I am able to cut every layer at one time. Here is the paper place on the cutting mat.
After the Cricut has cut the layers out, it is time to assemble. Given that the "water" layer is glitter paper, I decided use my Xyrons to apply the adhesive.
For bigger cuts I use my larger Xyron (250).
For smaller or narrow pieces I use my small hand-held Xyron (1.5).
For all the fish pieces, I used the same small Xyron.
Now it is time to put the fishbowl together.
1. Blue glitter is applied to the fish bowl.
2. The Bazzill spotted brown paper is applied to the glitter.
3. The Kiwi Kiss plant is applied to the brown paper.
Now it is time to assemble the fish. Again, I used the smaller Xyron. Assemble the fish as follows:
1. The Pumpkin Pie fish is applied to the Chocolate Brown fish.
2. The K&Company paper is applied to Pumpkin Pie paper fish.
3. The light orange is applied to the K&Company.
4. The fish is applied to the fish bowl.
I used Peachy Keen Stamps - to stamp the eye. I colored in the eye area with an Uni-ball white gel pen.
I used Paper Trey Ink - Perfect Match in True Black (the best ink out there).
Very carefully I combined two of My Pink Stamper stamps to create the saying on the card - Have a FIN-TASTIC Birthday! I used my StampinUP black marker and "colored" over the words Have a (My Pink Stamper Everyday Life Stamp set) and stamped it at the top of the fish bowl.
Next I used My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious set and "colored in FIN-TASTIC (did not color the exclamation point) with the black marker and stamped it above the water. I did the same thing with Birthday! (from the same stamp as Have a) and stamped it at the bottom of the bowl.
Assembling the card is the last part - I ran the 3.75 x 5.25 Kiwi Kiss paper through my Cuttlebug using Swirls embossing folder. I adhered it to a white card measuring 4 x 5.5. Using pop dots, I adhered the fish bowl to the Kiwi Kiss.