Here are the ones I made for work. I picked the following sayings:
Have a Dino-Mite Valentine's Day! (Dinosaur in the center)
Hopping By To Say Happy Valentine's Day! (Frog in the center)
Have a Beary Valentine's Day! (Bear in the center)
- My Creative Time Classmate Valentine Stamp Set
- Plain paper (I used white)
- Valentine pattern paper (or colored paper)
- Paper Trey Ink pads - scarlet jewel and true black
- Adhevsive - pop dots and glue dots
- Punches - 1 3/8 inch circle and 1 3/4 inch scallop circle
- Candy - I used Dove chocolates and my girls are going to use Valentine suckers.
Step 1 - stamp outer circle with your favorite sayings, in whatever color you chose. My girls also used:
- You're Purr-fect Valentine (Cat in the center)
- I'm a Sucker for You, Valentine (Sucker in the center)
- Have a Wild Day Valentine (Zebra in the center)
- Happy Valentine's Day, Teacher (Apple in the center)
The sayings we didn't use were:
- You're Out of This World, Valentine (Rocket ship in the center)
- Happy Valentine's Day, Little Bug (Ladybug in the center)
Step 2 - stamp the center item in whatever color you chose. I used black. My daughter decided to color hers in - which added some piazza!
Step 3 - Using the circle punch, punch out your sayings. Using the scallop punch and pattern paper (or colored paper) punch as many scallops as you need.
Step 4 - Assemble. We used the pop dot to adhere the circle to the scallop.
Step 5 - Using glue dots, adhere the scallop to the chocolate (suckers once I buy them from the store!!)
Step 6 - Share with others!
If you have any comments or questions, please leave a comment and I will reply. I hope you enjoyed this easy to make Valentine.
I originally posted January 23rd on Outnumbered 3 to 1.