I was feeling "festive" and my team has been working so hard at work, I wanted to make something fun to say thank you!
* Paper - your choice, I used K & Company Designer Paper, In a Year
* Die cut - My Creative Time Lollipop Holder Die ($19.99)
* Cuddlebug (any die cut tool will work, as long as you have the plates for cutting), this is different than an embosser
* Foam shamrocks - Michaels ($2.49)
* Thin Ribbon - kelly green thin ribbon from Michaels ($0.99)
* Adhesive, Shears, Paper Cutter
Stamps - I didn't end up using them since I ran out of time, but very cute....My Creative Time I Believe in Leprechauns Stamp Set (my favorite is Have A Shamrockin' Day!) ($13.99)
Using the Lollipop Holder Die, and Cuddlebug, I "cut" the holder out. I used 4 different patterned paper.
As you can see the Die perforates the Lollipop Holder for you. No need to score.
With a pop-dot from Stampin Up, I adhered a Lindor Mint Truffle inside. I have always seen lollipops being used with the Die, but we don't eat lollipops at work!
Next, I cut thin kelly green ribbon and put it through the holes, tying a bow.
On the non-bow side, I stuck a glittery green shamrock!
Here is a side view
I can't wait to give these little treats to my team Friday!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya!
I posted this originally on Outnumbered 3 to 1